The old Mywegmansconnect Portal at www.Mywegmansconnect.com is no longer in use.
Instead, the www.Mywegmansconnect.com url will re-direct any visitor to the the new login page, which is a Microsoft branded email login page, found at https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
Don’t worry, though the login page looks like a regular Microsoft Live/Hotmail login page, this is infact the new official sign in page for Mywegmansconnect.
So how do I log in to my Wegmans employee account?
Simple. Your My Wegmans Connect account is still active:
- Visit www.Mywegmansconnect.com in your internet browser or mobile phone browser. You will automatically be redirected to the new login page.
- Type in your Mywegmans Username with @wegmans.com after it, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on “Next”. Your Username will carry over to the next screen.
- On the next screen, enter your Mywegmansconnect password and click on “Sign In”.
- Your will now be logged in to Mywegmansconnect account.
Alternatively, visit the Wegmans Schedule page here. This login page is for the Labor Pro Scheduling system. Once logged in, you can view your worked hours, your past and future schedules, and your Time Off.
To reset your Mywegmansconnect password, visit the Microsoft Password Reset page.
To reset your Mywegmansconnect Labor Pro password, visit the Password Reset page.